Home >> The 6th WEC Presidium Round-Table Meeting
Green and Low-carbon Development will Be a Business Opportunity

Serious air pollution has currently left us with little choice but to immediately seek ways to clean the air. As such, green and low-carbon development absolutely necessary, despite the fact that enterprises must sometimes be forced to increase their efforts by use of regulations. Here is a great business opportunity: if companies can develop medium and long term low-carbon strategies, they could easily grasp the valuable opportunity available to them, provided they are brave enough to make the move.

 

 

A report on global yearly energy usage revealed that in 2012, China led the world in renewable energy investment, especially in hydropower and solar power generation, with total installed solar energy at the forefront of world solar energy generation. China is a big country, thus, the action it takes will have great effects on the world. Obviously, as China leads the world in renewable energy, it can propel future trends in global renewable resource use. It is certain that China will achieve the transition to renewable energy and resources successfully.

 

Several developing countries with strong ties to China show promise of future co-operative energy projects. For example, in Africa, only 6% of the population have access to electricity, with the other 94% mostly living in rural areas, would not which means that there is great opportunity for co-operation to bring renewable energy to Africa, powering the country with high efficiency energy. There is therefore considerable scope for collaboration, particularly between Europe, Africa and China.

Organizers
© 2013 The 6th World Economic and Environmental Conference, All Rights Reserved.
百度友情链接: 污水处理[www.lajichuliwang.com/]皇冠网址大全[www.lajichuliwang.com/hgwzdq/]百家乐平台[www.lajichuliwang.com/bjlpt/]百家乐网[www.lajichuliwang.com/bjlw/]娱乐城开户[www.lajichuliwang.com/ylckh/]真人百家乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/zrbjl/]百家乐技巧[www.lajichuliwang.com/bjljq/]澳门百家乐论坛[www.lajichuliwang.com/ambjllt/]皇冠现金网[www.lajichuliwang.com/hgxjw/]现金百家乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/xjbjl/]线上百家乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/xsbjl/]百家乐怎么开户[www.lajichuliwang.com/zmkaihu/]百家乐网址[www.lajichuliwang.com/wangzhi/]百家乐官方网站[www.lajichuliwang.com/guanwang/]澳门百家乐怎么玩[www.lajichuliwang.com/amwan/]百家乐论坛[www.lajichuliwang.com/bbsle/]博彩公司[www.lajichuliwang.com/bcgs/]博彩评级[www.lajichuliwang.com/bcpj/]澳门博彩网站[www.lajichuliwang.com/aomenwang/]体育博彩[www.lajichuliwang.com/tiyubc/]新葡京娱乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/xpjyl/]足球博彩网[www.lajichuliwang.com/zqbcw/]网上投注[www.lajichuliwang.com/wstz/]博彩网去澳门[www.lajichuliwang.com/bcwqam/]澳门赌博网站[www.lajichuliwang.com/amdbwz/]澳门真人赌场[www.lajichuliwang.com/amzrdc/]365体育投注[www.lajichuliwang.com/365tytz/]百家乐破解[www.lajichuliwang.com/bjlpj/]大赢家软件[www.lajichuliwang.com/dyjrj/]澳门赌盘[www.lajichuliwang.com/amdp/]澳门百家乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/ambjl/]百家乐游戏[www.lajichuliwang.com/bjlyx/]百家乐投注[www.lajichuliwang.com/bjltz/]博狗体育[www.lajichuliwang.com/bogoutiyu/]皇冠比分[www.lajichuliwang.com/huangguanbifen/]优游娱乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/youyouyule/]老虎机游戏[www.lajichuliwang.com/laohujiyouxi/]tt娱乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/ttyule/]澳门真人赌博[www.lajichuliwang.com/aomenzhenrendubo/]澳门银河官网[www.lajichuliwang.com/aomenyinhe/]赌博技巧[www.lajichuliwang.com/dubojiqiao/]立即博[www.lajichuliwang.com/lijibo/]全讯网新2[www.lajichuliwang.com/quanxunwangxin2/]现金网[www.lajichuliwang.com/xjw/]真钱棋牌游戏[www.lajichuliwang.com/zqyx/]网上百家乐[www.lajichuliwang.com/wsbjl/]澳门娱乐场[www.lajichuliwang.com/amylc/]